Annual General Meeting
This year's Annual General Meeting of the Positive Living Society of British Columbia takes place on August 16, 2012.
The AGM will take place in the Training Room, Positive Living BC, 1107 Seymour Street, Vancouver. Registration takes place from 6:00pm to 7:00pm and the meeting starts at 7:00pm sharp.
All Members who accept mail from the Society will receive two mail-outs, one in June and one in July. Members who do not accept mail can pick up their Information and Board Information packages at POSITIVE LIVING BC Reception. The timetable for the AGM is:
First mailing sent out by this date containing:
- Information Package about the AGM
- An invitation to submit Special Resolutions and items for the Agenda (NOW CLOSED)
- An invitation to Members who want to run for the Board of Directors (NOW CLOSED)
- Information packages available from POSITIVE LIVING BC Reception for any individuals who do not receive mail from this date, on completion of a Request for Information Package form.
- All Board nominee information and any Special Resolutions must be received by the Returning Officer by this date
Second mailing sent out by this date containing:
- If applicable, ballot to vote for the Board of Directors along with nominees’ statements and biographical information
- If applicable, ballot to vote for or against any Special Resolutions submitted
NOTE: There will be no ballots distributed for this year's AGM. Only four nominations were received for five vacant seats on the Board so these nominees will be acclaimed to the Board at the AGM, and no special resolutions were received.
- Board information packages available from POSITIVE LIVING BC Reception for any individuals who do not receive mail from this date, on completion of a Request for Board Information Package.
- Chair's letter
Download the letter from the Chair inviting Members to join the Board
- Board Nominations
- Draft Agenda
Download the draft agenda for the AGM
- ASL Interpretation
If you require ASL interpretation at the AGM please contact the POSITIVE LIVING BC Secretary
If you have any further questions please contact the POSITIVE LIVING BC Secretary, Paul Goyan, at
604.646.5346 (1.800.994.2437 x 346) and leave a voicemail, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
View more information about the Annual General Meeting and the process that leads up to it.
Date: Thursday, 16 August 2012 - 7:00pm
Location: POSITIVE LIVING BC