If you wish to organize an event which raises funds for POSITIVE LIVING BC, please complete and return the Fundraising Event Application Form form below.
We have put together a set of fund-raising guidelines which will enable us to attach our name to your event. These fund-raising guidelines are meant to assist both the event sponsor and POSITIVE LIVING BC in creating a successful event. For your information:
- our name is "Positive Living BC" and must be used in its entirety on all print material
- the portion donated to Positive Living BC must be clearly stated on all advertising for the event (e.g. 50% net proceeds to benefit Positive Living BC).
- all promotional materials must be approved by Positive Living BC before they are printed, and graphic context must be suitable and within the guidelines Positive Living BC.
- if your event requires Positive Living BC to obtain a liquor license, a written proposal with a detailed budget must be submitted to the Board well in advance of the event. Guidelines are available upon request.
- the event host will supply Positive Living BC with a list of attendees and sponsors, if possible.
- a summary of the event will be required by Positive Living BC no later than 14 working days after completion of the event.
- all fund-raising activities must be approved by the Society.
Please allow 10 working days for our committee to review your application.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in organizing a fund-raiser to benefit POSITIVE LIVING BC.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call our Coordinator of Fundraising Appeals, Zoran Stjepanovic, at 604-893-2282 or by email at email@example.com
|Fundraising Event Application Form (PDF format)||34.37 KB|