Accessing financial, health-related and other types of assistance can be overwhelming, but our individual advocates may be able to help you.
Our advocates offer assistance and information regarding:
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- Monthly Nutritional Benefits (MNSB)
- Debt forgiveness
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Employment Insurance (EI) and welfare
Learn more about the issues on which we have expertise, or drop-in:
- Monday - Friday (except holidays)
10am - noon
1pm - 4pm
To reach an advocate:
POSITIVE LIVING BC Advocate Suzan Krieger at Homeless Connect at The Gathering Place, Helmcken Street, Vancouver on 12 October 2011.