Positive-Talk is a drop-in discussion group for all HIV+ people:
- Connect with people who are going through the same things you are
- Become knowledgeable about meds and when to start them
- Develop strategies for living healthy with HIV and preventing the onset of advanced HIV
- Discuss ways to disclose your status to others and your legal obligations
- Learn strategies to incorporate medications and diet changes into your daily routine
- Trained peer facilitators
No one understands the reality of HIV better than someone who lives with it every day.