Full Membership of POSITIVE LIVING BC is free and open to all HIV+ British Columbians. As a Full Member you have a unique opportunity to empower yourself fully and to make a difference in the HIV+ community.
- Full voting rights and the opportunity to shape the future of the organization
- Complementary Health Fund
- Treatment information
- Social and special events
- Healing retreats
- Support groups
- The Lounge and iCafé
- Income tax preparation assistance
- Free subscription to living+ magazine
- Massage therapy, professional hair styling, and much more!
Associate Membership is also available for anybody who does not meet the criteria for Full Membership. Typically this includes a friend or partner of somebody that is HIV+, a member of staff of another organization that works with HIV, or somebody else that wishes to be involved in and support POSITIVE LIVING BC's work.
Associate Membership in the Society is free and Associate Members are entitled to access some of the Society's wellness services. Please note that Associate Members do not have the voting rights that Full Members do.
Welcome to our community!