Treatment, Health and Wellness Programs Coordinator
POSITIVE LIVING BC wishes to appoint a Treatment, Health and Wellness Programs Coordinator to:
- coordinate the provision of comprehensive approaches to preventing illness
- inform members about healthy choices available to them and promote increased personal responsibility
- oversee volunteers in the various programs and monitors results
- research and disseminate current information on HIV/AIDS treatments, health promotion, and disease prevention
- provide information, referral, and support in the development of individual treatment, health and wellness plans
- undertake investigations and analysis in support of treatment, health and wellness advocacy issues.
For more information please see the attached job posting below.
Please submit a resume and a letter of application addressing the duties of the position, by email only, to Stephen Macdonald, Director of Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org before 5:00 pm, Wednesday, May 11, 2011.