Are you bogged down or feeling low? Need more focus or drive?
Practicing Tai-chi, an ancient art of moving meditation can help you bounce back and bring about clarity and vitality. Register today for beginner and continuing classes.
- session are offered 3 times a year: spring/summer (May), fall (September) & winter (January).
- no drop-ins as it is a progressive class from beginning to end (sessions last approx. 12 to 14 weeks)
- participants can register up to 3 weeks from the class start.
- Beginners: 5:30pm to 7.00pm
- Continuing: 7.00pm to 8:30 (for students who have completed their beginner session).
- Location: Positive Living Society of BC, 1107 Seymour St., 2nd Floor, Vancouver
For more information about Taoist Tai Chi (type of clothing and shoes to wear, health issues, etc.) and to register for the next beginner class, call 604.646.5311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.