You can donate in a number of ways to POSITIVE LIVING BC.
Your general donation supports programs and services benefiting our HIV-positive members, or you can donate online to specific events. You can choose to:
- Make a holiday donation to Positive Living BC. Here are your elf ears.
- honour a loved one with a Memorium/Tribute Donation
We also welcome mailed donations.
Watch this video to see the impact of your donation to Positive Living BC:
Your support helps increase the stability of POSITIVE LIVING BC's programs and services, and ensures we can continue to reach out to our membership of over 5,000 HIV-positive individuals across British Columbia.
Donations to our Society are used for:
- healing retreats for HIV-positive individuals
- workshops and support for newly-diagnosed HIV-positive individuals
- health promotion activities
- volunteer training
- volunteer recognition events
- internet café access for HIV-positive members
- Polli & Esthers Closet – clothing items for HIV-positive members
- prison outreach phone-line for HIV-positive inmates
Please let us know if you would like to host an event to raise funds for POSITIVE LIVING BC.
For any enquiries please contact:
- Zoran Stjepanovic, Manager, Gifts and Donor Relations
Welcome to our community!